HOW RETURNS WORK?
Our team is happy to help with returns for products you purchased through www.efotile.com.au. Simply fill in the return form on the website, and we can help you through the return process.
After we receive the submitted return form, we initiate a return authorisation form that you can use to obtain a prepaid shipping label which you may use to send the item back to us in new/original condition.
Once we validate that the returned items have arrived, you will receive a confirmation email and your return will be processed. Accounts will be credited within 7-10 business days once items are received and processed.
• We only accept returns for products purchased directly from www.efotile.com.au.
• If you purchased a product at another retailer, please contact that retailer regarding your return.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, however you may choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and cannot be easily fixed. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Products Damaged Upon Delivery
If you notice your product was delivered damaged, you may request a return, exchange or repair within 2 working days by calling us at 0467 8 02 285.
• For an exchange, you will not be charged any additional delivery, shipping or service fees. Depending on the new item’s price difference, you’ll receive a credit or charge to the credit card used to purchase the original product.
• For a return, you will receive a full product refund if products arrive damaged.